ASF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ASF

2 posters

Friday's Introduction

Friday
    Admin

ASF Loyalty Points : 312

Friday's Introduction Empty Friday's Introduction

Post by Friday Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:54 am

Hey guys! I'm a commander and one of the original 3 founders of ASF. Most of you know me as Friday unless you're Myron or Chavo then they call me Loco sometimes. I am pretty strict on the rules but as long as you follow them I will treat you with respect. I enjoy call of duty and sports games. I am usually very involved in competitive leagues in my free time(which there hasn't been much of lately). I play football and have daily weight training classes after school. I am also in all honors classes. I have been in the same past 2 clans with myron(although he right after I left in the first clan) and me an ease have been in the same past 2 clans and have known each other for a couple years now. I usually argue for what I see is the best for the clan which is why me and Myron fight sometimes. If you need me you can always email me or pm me on psn or on the site. I am also the webmaster of the site so feel free I ask with any technical problems. I am from the Midwest in the U.S.! So it's nice to meet each and everyone of you!

Sincerely,

Your Founder, Webmaster, and Commander Friday
    Jæ

ASF Loyalty Points : 140

Friday's Introduction Empty Re: Friday's Introduction

Post by  Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:20 am

Honors class holy fuck Loco. I didn't know you were that smart.

It's good to know more about you man :p

AND ADD ME ON PSN YOU EGG

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:54 am